The following policies apply to all ".WS" domain name registrations.
Registrant certifies that he or she has legal right to the name being registered, and that use of the domain name selected does not violate any copyrights, trademarks or service marks.
Registrant understands that WebSite.ws is not responsible for verifying ownership for any name registered, and
that WebSite.ws will not become involved in any dispute over domain name registration rights.
In the event of a dispute over a domain name registration, involvement will be limited to providing registrant contact information to the disputing
For full details, please view the full Dispute Policy.
- Domain name registration fees (based on the cost of the domain, see rates) must be paid in full for the entire initial registration period prior to domain activation.
- After the initial registration period, renewal fees (based on the cost of the domain, see rates) will be required. Failure to pay renewal fees by the expiration of the initial registration period or the prior renewal period will result in the domain being deactivated and made available for registration by others.
Registrant's registration of the Domain shall automatically renew 30 days prior to the Registration Term (hereafter the "Renewal Date") for a term of equal length and no less than 2 years unless Registrant notifies Registry prior to the Renewal Date that Registrant intends to terminate the registration of the Domain as of the end of the Registration Term. Registry is authorized to attempt automatic renewal(s) until successful. Registrant hereby expressly authorizes Registry to charge Registrant's credit card on the Renewal Date an amount equal to the then current standard registration fee for Domains of equal term. In the event Registrant changes its credit card information (e.g., credit card number or expiration date) or cancels the credit card on file with Registry, Registrant agrees to a) promptly advise Registry of the same and provide an updated credit card that can be charged by Registry. It is the Registrantís responsibility to update their credit card information. If Registry is unable to secure payment the domain will be returned to the available pool between 1-30 days after expiration date.
- Telecheck is available on the WebSite and should be used for all payments made by check. Mailed payments may be in the form of a check written on a US bank in US dollars, or a money order for US dollars. Checks returned by the bank will be subject to a US returned check fee.
- Domain registration fees are due immediately and are non-refundable.
- Registration periods purchased prior to an ownership transfer are automatically forfeited, and do not carry-over to the new owner. The new owner must complete payment for a new registration period within 10 days of the ownership transfer to retain ownership of the domain. Failure to complete this step will result in the release of the domain back into the general pool without compensation or refund.
- Domains that are transferred from one owner to another prior to the regular expiration of the initial registration period or a renewal period may be subject to an administrative transfer fee at the discretion of WebSite.ws.
For full details, please view the full Domain Name Registration Agreement.
- WebSite.ws is not responsible for the content or
use of any .WS domain registered.
- Under extreme circumstances, WebSite.ws reserves
the right to suspend or permanently remove domains that are used
for the purpose of sending Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE)
when such use may jeopardize the proper functioning of the .WS
Top Level Domain.
- WebSite.ws reserves the right to suspend or
permanently disable domains that are used for illegal purposes
or were obtained in a fraudulent manner.
- WebSite.ws reserves the right to refuse to
register any domain name that is, in opinion,
vulgar, obscene or generally offensive to most
- Since the registration process is automated,
WebSite.ws reserves the right to review domain names after they
are registered. The owners of names found to be unsuitable after
registration has been completed may register another name or
request a refund of the registration fee.
- Some domain names have
been reserved by WebSite.ws and are not available for
registration. Other domains may be similarly reserved for
traditional and practical reasons.
WebSite.ws believes that the privacy of
both domain owners and visitors to its WebSite is of the utmost
importance. For this reason we have established a comprehensive Privacy
Policy to keep the public informed about what information is
collected, how it is collected and how it is used. Except as
described in the Dispute Policy,
information about domain name registrants other than their name and email address will
be kept strictly confidential.
For full details, please view the full Privacy